Re: geeez...

Hi,

On top of this, it is *illegal* in Germany to keep user identifiable
data unless required for billing purposes.

Telemediengesetz Â15 Nutzungsdaten
http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tmg/__15.html

Let me translate the first paragraph:

Â15 Usage Data
(1) The service provider may collect personal data of a user and use
them only to the extent necessary to enable the use and billing of
telemedia. Usage data are particularly
1. Characteristics to identify the user,
2. Information on the beginning and end and the extent of current usage and
3. Details about the used telemedia services.

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/