Re: exit node config for egypt IP range

Am 28.01.2011 19:13, schrieb Moritz Bartl:
> According to some Twitter users, only DNS is down. Third party DNS (or
> Tor) work.

This differs from ISP to ISP, it looks like they tried to f*ck up the
net as much as possible. A lot of routes to egyptian ISPs just
disappeared from the global routing table, so I think third party DNS
wont help there. But maybe some ISPs just shut down their DNS...

And to the original question: Due to the way tor works, it is not
possible to configure an exit node to only allow traffic from egypt. You
are only able to configure what types of outbound connections you allow.

best regards,
Jan