Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

> Do you have a rational reason why we should allow people to carry the
> unencrypted version of a service but not the encrypted one, other than
> "Well, they could be bad actors even with a good policy!"

As I stated above, it's not a good idea to BadExit them, because it
puts more load on the servers, that DO support https i.e. - and makes
them slower.
Those weren't 10K/s Nodes you blacklisted there, they've been really
fast Exit Nodes.
And I don't see ANY point in BadExit'ing 5 "random" Nodes, suggesting
that no one could capture your unencrypted traffic now.

This is just further slowing down the whole Tor-Network.

morphium