[tor-talk] keyserver not responding

Sometimes when I try to import a key as per the TBB download instructions the process works fine; but at other times the transaction goes as follows:

C:\"Program Files (x86)"\Gnu\GnuPg\gpg2.exe --keyserver x-hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 0x63FEE659
gpg: requesting key 63FEE659 from hkp server pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

I'm doing this from an elevated Vista 64 prompt. I've tried unloading the associated certificate from Kleopatra, and also cold-booted my machine, to no avail. After backing up to a previous restore point (done for other reasons), the import works fine, but only the first time. I've not found the string 63FEE659 in the OS registry. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, and how I can clean up what's blocking the import? Thanks, eli