Re: [tor-talk] keyserver not responding

This is interesting, maybe. I found that I can get to sks-keyservers.net
over Tor or from my SSH shell account, but not over untorified firefox.
Once there I searched for the sig. in question & C&P'd this into an asc
file & imported to Kleopatra. Then I could verify the fingerprint &
authenticate the browser bundle. I'm still mystified why I can't rouse
the keyserver from a command prompt, but will let that problem go for
now. - eli