Re: [tor-talk] Fwd: ANONdroid

Hi,

In general, you are right.

JonDos has contracts/stronger ties with all operators. With Tor, because
anyone can run a relay, and there are thousands of them, it's harder to
lock down users. At the moment, the JonDos website lists (only) 5
countries and 11 operators.

I would very much fight against authorities trying to force me into
logging anything. There is no basis in German law for them to do so, and
I don't see what properties they could specify to me other than "retain
all connection data".

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/