Re: [tor-talk] Wordpress blocking Tor?

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 03:50:35AM -0800, michaelwprx@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.6K bytes in 0 lines about:
: There is a Wordpress blog I like to read anonymously, but Wordpress seems to have started blocking access from the more popular Tor nodes sometime in the last week. I don't know if this is all of Wordpress, or just the blog I'm trying to access.

I suspect some sort of blocklist was updated recently to include tor
exits, as I keep running into sites which won't let me do a simple HTTP
GET (read) at all. I get simple messages like this:

"Access denied. Your IP address [173.254.216.67] is blacklisted. If
you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse
department."

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact