[tor-talk] Testing flashproxy

Hi David,

> Maybe you could run flashproxy.js with the Rhino JavaScript interpreter
> (we already use Rhino for some of our tests). You would need to make
> some changes to flashproxy.js to remvoe some of the browser assumptions.

After arma's bug comment I turned down the python road[1] (instead of
rhino/nodejs), and wonder what would be a good setup for testing. I'd
obviously need a dummy facilitator, and two web socket server that try
to communicate over that. Is there something readily available?

Btw, in the onreadystatechange handling the .js code seems to drop
the ball, that is, forget to set the timer when the xhr status
isn't 200 - thus no longer polling the facilitator.

Andreas

[1] So far: Installing twister & autobahn. I'm new to python.

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:29:21 -0800