[tor-talk] Wordpress blocking Tor?

Andrew said he encountered this sort of ban message at a wordpress:
> "Access denied. Your IP address [173.254.216.67] is blacklisted. Ifyou feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department."

I don't know if Wordpress.com is banning TOR. Plugins exist to assist self hosted bloggers who want to block TOR.  But It's not surprising IP 173.254.216.67 would be blocked for some reason. It is on numerous blacklist for forum and comment spam:

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/173.254.216.67

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_173.254.216.67
http://spam-ip.com/lookup-342620-173.254.216.67.html
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/173.254.216.67
http://rbls.org/173.254.216.67

The types of malicious access ranges from forum or comment spam to "llegal 3rd party exploits, including proxies, worms and trojan exploits  ".

If you can connect with some TOR addresses but not this one, it may just be this IP blocked.  If you can't connect with any TOR IPs, it's likely TOR specific. Otherwise, you'll have to ask the admin.

Lucia