Re: [tor-talk] Combined flash proxy + pyobfsproxy alpha browser bundles

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 07:20:42PM +0100, Sebastian G. <bastik.tor> wrote:
> How does the Tor client know which transport it should use?

My understanding is that it treats all of the Bridge lines as separate
bridges and uses the normal mechanisms to decide which to use.

> > Windows 64-bit
>
> The bundle extractor is 32bit software, but flash proxy and obfsproxy
> are indeed 64bit software. The bundle will not work on 32bit builds of
> Windows. Windows XP (although dated) is still very far spread and mostly
> 32bit (There's a 64 build of it). Vista was 32bit and 64bit as well as
> Windows 7. I believe there are 32bit builds for Windows 8.
>
> Many people won't be able to use it.

This was only a snafu with the package building process. Alexandre is
working on making corresponding 32-bit packages. Thank you for letting
us know that this is important to you.

David Fifield