Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle .deb packaging solution

On 1/29/2013 8:02 PM, Micah Lee wrote:
> On 01/29/2013 05:40 PM, Raynardine wrote:
>> If I cannot post here via Tormail, I'm excluded from the list completely.
>>
>> I really hope the admins can fix this.
> Do you remember what you had to say about this TBB deb packaging solution?
Generally, yes.

I said that I would be willing to help host and possibly maintain the
debian repository if no one else volunteered, if I remember correctly.

I also said that I thought that more participation on subjects such as a
debian repository would be apparent if a hidden service gateway to the
discussion list was put together, and offered to host it.

This was in the "Attracting more community input on Tor issues" thread
and before.

My first post here was "Good evening, Gentlemen," and the topic of a TBB
debian package was brought up shortly after that, if memory serves.

The tor-talk archive shows the relevant post as being here:

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-January/027131.html

Thank you for caring.