Re: [tor-talk] Free speech and good news Obama rolls back the NSA

Look up UK child stealing and gagging orders you can be thrown in jail
for telling people about the governments corruption, child stealing
and gagging orders, 91,000 children in care, 900 children taken a
month and the benevalent Cameron wants it to be 1000, and they're
trying to keep all this as quiet as possible.

Remember David Wakefield, Edward Snowden, the hundreds of parents
shouting through mega phones because the governments unlawfully stole
there children who you dont hear about because the governments made it
illegal (and im sure many others) so for the record you *can* be
thrown in jail for saying the wrong thing.

I know they dont break down your door, beat you up and throw you in
jail as general practice at the moment, but I think thats more to do
with...

A. They cannot prove its me (love Tor).
B. Fact you arnt a politically interesting target (they seem to ignore
real threats like the Boston bombers who where actually on the watch
list), or...
C. because of there inability to process the vast amount of data than
the fact they aint watching.

Im just worried about the day when they can process it efficiently and
they do start breaking down doors and they use everything they've
recorded against you, or worst dont even bother giving you a trail at
all (and if you've had your kid stolen by them you will see how little
a corrupt, one sided trail administered by them is worth). You dont
have to go overboard but I think a healthy amount of skepticism and
paranoia is required for your own person safety.

Also good news Obama says hes rolling back the NSA (a bit), but then
again we all know everything they say is to manipulate us right? and
if we don't we should. The only reason hes doing it is because hes
been given no choice, its more to do with the EU than anything to do
with what we want.

The good news here is while hes saying it, he cant publicly be a
hypocrite and make Tor illegal, so Tor is safe for now.
(this doesn't exclude them banning it in the future)

And this doesn't stop him blocking, filtering, and shaping (or
recording) its traffic in secret and denying it either.

~Shadowman

~TheMindwareGroup
TheMindwareGroup@xxxxxxxxx PGP: 0xf4b6586f