Re: [tor-talk] TBB 3.5 - lot of Unable to connect errors

Additional info:
 - I am on 3.5.1 now and have the same issues
 - it seems thing work fine if I use the default torrc file

What I change is to add about 20 MapAddress lines to block ad servers.

I use the same list on 2.3.25 and there it causes no problems.