Re: [tor-talk] UK child stealing (sorry its off topic but it is relevant)

On Jan 20, 2014 2:55 AM, "TheMindwareGroup" <themindwaregroup@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> B. The law allows them to throw you in jail if you tell people about it.
> And I know a few people its happened to.

Please elaborate. This is a freedom of speech issue. Europe ensures this
sort of freedom or speech.

Britain too is subject to European law.

Taking babies left and right is a disturbance of family, see art. 8
european treaty of human rights. I'd say victims can win in European court.