[tor-talk] GSOC 15

Hello

I am a third year undergrad Computer Engineering student from Pune
Institute of Computer Technology, India. My area of interest is in
Networking and Network Security.
I would like to get involved in Tor Community by contributing for Tor in
GSoC 2015. I have been actively using Tor so far and would love to be a
part of this wonderful project. I would like to know about the ways in
which i can contribute for Tor development as a part of GSoC 2015.

Regards,
Akhil Koul