Re: [tor-talk] How to make TBB useable as "system Tor", as Tor, Vidalia, pluggable transports system level replacement?

Libertas:
> On 01/24/2015 05:43 PM, Aeris wrote:
>> Currently, I also need something more like Vidalia or ARM, for system wide
>> usage, than TB, very limited for usage outside the web.
>
> What platform are you on? I'm pretty sure you can just use a daemon, the
> original way to use Tor.

He can use a daemon - but then he can not easily use tor-launcher as
configuration interface and neither use the greatest (and working!)
pluggable transports for circumvention. This is a limitation and this is
what this thread is about.