Re: [tor-talk] How to make TBB useable as "system Tor", as Tor, Vidalia, pluggable transports system level replacement?

> What platform are you on? I'm pretty sure you can just use a daemon, the
> original way to use Tor.

Iâm on Debian.
Yep, I can also use Tor daemon directly, but itâs more user compliant to start
it via Vidalia.
Can change identity without going to tty with arm, view alert/bandwidth usage,
change Tor config on the fly (roaming machine, my config depends of the network I
use, from  naked  Tor at home to facist HTTPS only firewall with HTTP proxy
and DPI from some of my customers)â

Regards,
--
Aeris

ProtÃgez votre vie privÃe, chiffrez vos communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 922C97CA EC0B1AD3
https://cafÃ-vie-privÃe.fr/