[tor-talk] #11179 [Tor]: Combine setevents circ and stream

On the lists I see people trying to dig through
complex debug logs and other places, or trying
to use third party tools just to answer the two
questions of what Tor received from them to send
and where did it exit. So I made a ticket for that.
ex:
telnet localhost 9051
authenticate "<password>"
setevents streamcirc
[watch your traffic flows...]

The goal is to provide a relatively simple one liner stream to watch
on the console (or to capture) with all the elements needed to add
detail to (and thus better answer) the very frequent reports of
difficult to pin down (transient/recurring) exit and clearnet service
behaviour, as well as to help the user self verify which application
traffic is making it to the Tor client.