[tor-talk] OFTC semi-permanent Tor Blocking

The OFTC servers have been blocking Tor users for weeks and the #tor is no longer a viable support channel for anonymous users. We are looking for other Tor friendly options at the moment and it would be great if you consider moving your channels too.

Options we are considering for Whonix are Anarplex and DarkScience - the latter has an onion service.