Re: [tor-talk] transparent tor routers

> Also I could offer building a Tor branded box (torbox) if that is in the
> interest of the project .

For information, I work on the same thing :
	https://github.com/aeris/torbox
Missing doc at this moment, but currently able to generate from scratch
working image for A20 Olimex Lime with Tor, time sync + ipset fascist
firewall.

Next step is to upgrade kernel 3.2 to 4.0 to be able to use more wifi
USB dongle, but no bootable image at this time.

Working on the hardware side too, but not sure to be able to make a viable and
affordable productâ

Some specs available here (sorry, in French) :
	https://imirhil.fr/specs.pdf

Regards,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group self-radicalized on the digital Internet

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 5769616D 2D3DAC72
https://cafÃ-vie-privÃe.fr/