Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Google error / CAPTCHAs.

It's still not clear at this point what their motivations are. Also the FAQ should be changed to reflect this: https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq#GoogleCAPTCHA Specifically this part "To our knowledge, Google is not doing anything intentionally specificallyto deter or block Tor use."

21. Jan 2017 13:16 by hikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: