Re: [tor-talk] torsocks dont find curl program

Hi,

Maybe you can give my AORTA program a try? AORTA does the same job as
TorSocks but makes use of some newer kernel technologies. Because the
network traffic interception is handled in kernel-space, AORTA should
be compatible with more (all?) programs than TorSocks. It is also a
much more simple program.

I wrote the following article about AORTA:

https://hoevenstein.nl/aorta-a-transparent-tor-proxy-for-linux-programs

Regards,

Rob van der Hoeven.
https://hoevenstein.nl