Re: [tor-talk] catastrophe: ip-api.com sees me

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 12:38:32PM +0200, Anon Hyde wrote:
> ip-api.com sees me, it means not only one
> Why he sees my ip in the Chrome and Opera, but under TBB does not
> What is the matter?!!

Nothing is the matter, and everything sounds like it's working as
intended?

Using any browser with Tor besides Tor Browser is usually a bad idea:
https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq#TBBOtherBrowser

You can read more about all the fixes in Tor Browser here:
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/

Chrome, Opera, and others all have bugs that allow a website to route
traffic around the configured proxy -- and in some cases allow a website
to bypass VPNs too.

Stay safe out there,
--Roger