Re: [tor-talk] Tor users from Finland jumped from 25 000 to 200 000

Hi David,

The creation of the Onion Service uses tempfile to create a temporary directory each time a new Onion Service is spin up, but as per the log files, there was only 25 Onion Services created during that time.

As for the client-side, new requests session was created for each connection*. I assumed Tor would keep a tunnel open to one guard node, and that each new session/connection would pass through it.

*In hindsight this I should've only done the GET requests inside the loop.

Here's the script I was running: https://gist.github.com/maqp/0e5dcf542ebb97baf98d198115e931ea

Markus