Re: [tor-talk] Survey on HTTPS Only Modes in Tor Browser

On Monday, January 17, 2022 1:43:36 PM CET Davitt, Killian wrote:

> We are currently recruiting participants for a short online survey regarding
> HTTPS-Only modes in Tor Browser. This will involve providing some of your
> opinions on the effectiveness of these modes, what type of action they
> should be encouraging and how best to provide effective warnings. We are
> specifically interested in any thoughts you may have on if HTTPS-Only mode
> should be approached differently in Tor Browser versus other browsers like
> Firefox.
>

> This is part of the CREWS - HCI project which is a collaboration between
> University College London and The Tor Project. The overall goal of our
> research is to construct an effective and well researched HTTPS-Only mode
> for Tor, that can potentially be enabled by default.
Hopefully optionally deselectable by the user.

> If you are interested in participating, more details can be found here:
>

> https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=73764
Survey started with:
[]	I confirm that I am over 18 years of age.

Why shouldn't young people be allowed to participate?

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!