Re: tor and Daemantools-0.76

Hi all,
the -d3500000 is perfectly acceptable for running as a hidden service or client... I did say you needed to tune for your usage.
I did NOT post a server example... unfortunately tor on openbsd current seems to just disappear and I have found neither core or assert messages. I am currently working on a systrace version of Daemontools, tor and privoxy for use as a server with settings appropriate for that scenario.

AS I use hidden services as a VPN for certain ssh/http servers this seems to work.

Servers I have also been experimenting with are on FreeBSD5.3, OSX(Tiger and Panther), Debian-unstable as well as miscellaneous others.

and just for you Roger
a 100 second delay on restart:)

---cut here ---
#!/bin/sh
SLEEP=100
sleep $SLEEP
exec 2>&1
exec envuidgid tor envdir ./env softlimit -d3500000 /usr/bin/su tor -c /usr/local/bin/tor
---cut here-

    a tor operator