Re: I'm seeing someone else's localhost.localdomain

On 7/6/05, mjbjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mjbjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I assume I'm seeing the localhost.localdomain pages being served by
> the various tor servers my requests finally end up going through.
>
> Am I correct?

I would guess so, yes. The default configuration and comments in the
config file suggest to people that this is a bad idea, but if they
insist on opening local networks (e.g. 127.0.0.x) to their Tor server
then this will happen.

AGL

--
Adam Langley                                      agl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx