Hidden Service, Apache, phpBB & Auction-Script?

Hello,

I am setting an Apache v2 server on my windows XP machine.  This
is my first attempt at running a server and offering bulletin
board and online auction services.  If I am not out of place I
have some questions I would really appreciate some assistance
with.

I am going to install the following services on my Apache server:

1. phpbb v2 (Bulletin Board software):
http://www.phpbb.com/

2. Auction-Script (Online auction software):
http://www.auction-script.com/

I want to place these services behind Tor's Hidden Services to
ensure the security and anonymity of myself and my guests.

My system:

Windows XPsp2 with 512mb memory
Cable DSL (3gig) with dynamic IP address
Paging File disabled
Firewall software
Anti-Virus software
Anti-Trojen software

I have read the Hidden Service configuration info on
http://tor.eff.org and I have read the Tor WiKi.  I did not find
the information I was seeking so I have a few (rather simple)
question's I would like to ask:

1. When setting up Apache v2 I am prompted for a "Network
Domain"(DNS domain) and "Server Name"(DNS name).  My account
addresses from my ISP provider is automatically entered in these
boxes.

I understand that usually I would have to use a "Dynamic DNS and
URL Redirection service" like http://yi.org, register my Domain
and setup DNS Hosting (both possible through http://yi.org or
http://freedns.afraid.org/).  Then I would have to install an
automatic Dynamic IP Updater like DynSite Version 1.11 (
http://noeld.com/dynsite.asp ) to keep up with my constant IP
changes.

When I keep my account addresses from my ISP in these boxes
Apache installs fine.  This is as far as I have gotten as I
wanted to ask these questions before I went further.

Could I keep my account address from my ISP in these boxes when
using Tor's Hidden Service with my bulletin board and auction-
site?  Or do I have to setup a Domain Name, DNS Hosting and
Dynamic IP updater for use with Tor's Hidden Service and my
bulletin board and auction-site?

2. If I understand correctly when editing the Torrc file in
/usr/local/etc/tor/ to setup an '.onion' address for my bulletin
board and auction-site, I would use the respective port numbers
for these services with these Torrc edits:

HiddenServiceDir /usr/local/etc/tor/hidden_service/
HiddenServicePort 80 127.0.0.1:8080 (I don't plan on offering a
HTTP website)

HiddenServiceDir /usr/local/etc/tor/other_hidden_service/
HiddenServicePort 6667 127.0.0.1:6667 (edit port for bulletin
board)
HiddenServicePort 22 127.0.0.1:22   (edit port for auction-site)

Is this correct?  If so would I then have three different .onion
address?

3. Do I need to setup Hidden Service to port 80 if I am not
offering a HTTP website?

4. The auction-script software requires Pearl 5 to be installed
and running.  The auction-script 'read-me' file states: "In
order for Perl CGI programs to run on Windows, the server must
be properly configured to run them...The reason is, in order for
the Perl CGI script to be able to create files in a given
directory, that directory must be setup so that EVERYONE has
FULL CONTROL."

Upon installation of Apache there is an option to have Apache
listen on port 80 "All Users, on Port 80, as a Service -
Recommended".  This option seems to offer the "full control"
that "everyone" must have to use the auction software; is this
correct?

5. I read in the Hidden Service docs: "HiddenServicePort is
where you specify a virtual port and where to redirect
connections to this virtual port. For instance, you tell Tor
there's a virtual port 80 and then redirect traffic to your
local webserver at 127.0.0.1:8080."

Is it possible or more secure to setup Apache to listen on port
8080 and still use the bulletin board and auction-script
software?  If so, should I setup Tor's virtual port for the
bulletin board and auction software ports (replacing the example
IRC and SSH server prots)?

6. Auction-script software uses Pearl 5 CGI script, will the use
of Pearl 5 CGI endanger the anonymity (IP) of my server and the
guests accessing it?  For example, would Pearl 5 CGI have the
same effect as using Java while surfing via. Tor/Privoxy?

7. Are there any considerations or configurations I have not
mentioned or I should be aware of?

8. Would it be a wise idea in regards to 'plausible deniability'
to setup a Tor server on the same computer I am installing
Apache, the bulletin board and auction-site?

9. I would not like to run out of RAM so to keep the paging file
disabled I believe I need more RAM.  Should I keep my 'Paging
file' disabled or enable it?

Much Cheers!

crash