Re: forums.gentoo.org = blocked for Tor users

They appear to blocking exit nodes only, because I can still access the
site without Tor, and I run a middleman node.
I think the action they took is a bit drastic, if they check to see if a
user is comming from a Tor ip, why not do the check if you hit the 'post
message' button or something. Blocking (read) access completely seems a
bit drastic.

Martin