Re: forums.gentoo.org = blocked for Tor users

They seem to be blocking all connections from Tor ORs,
as identified by their IP addresses. I don't think
they actually go through the trouble of seeing which
ORs have exit policy that allows port 80 use. So a
middle-man node's IP address would also most probably
be in the block list.

SK