[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Exclude and Exit nodes
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Exclude and Exit nodes
- From: Joe Clark <joe_clark28@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 03:30:48 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oymIXnKT1E7gILwmcgesylcjwEQrjrdvIGq53tOoK5FmRePb6THL4MpoFgAjft17Mo6oZP5TXrI9FUkpE4HteiAm3BZ88EpUz/SSho/wlaaPn5iEvPQk4RPMkBiLZPBlX7EpGSygxtkHkQmg6/VfWjTMf/uxwqO7WVrnu/IxCVg= ;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear TOR Users:
I'm having some difficulties with TOR seemingly simple rules.
I've added the ExcludeNodes, ExitNodes and StrictEXitNodes 1 rules to my torrc file.
After adding those rules I connected to the control port and by using the "GETINFO circuit-status" command I noticed TOR built circuits which are not according to my aforementioned rules...
what did I do wrong?
**I use TOR v0.1.1.21.
Thanking you in advance,
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.