Re: ExcludeNodes by country

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 01:22:08PM -0700, Anothony Georgeo wrote:

> --- Marcel <u-281@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi fellow tor users.
> >
> > I made a little script to exclude the tor routers in
> > some countries.
>

> What file extension should be used when naming this
> script?  I use Windows XP.

Anothony,

This is a bash script intended for unix-like systems. You *might* be
able to get bash under Cygwin to run it, but the file paths are
different on Windows and unix-like systems, so you'd have to edit the
script to adjust for that.

In summary: it's possible, but complicated, to get the script to work on
Windows. Hope that helps.

John

--
 .''`. |         John Li