Re: New Torbutton (1.1.4-alpha)

I'm very pleased with the new Torbutton version so far. The only thing
that's bothering me is automatically disabling 'Remember passwords for
sites' when tor is toggled on. I'd prefer a way to disable this feature.
Even if logging into sites over tor can be dangerous for anonymity and
the security of the account itself, it's still nice to prevent one's ISP
from retaining a record of goings on. It's possible to manually
re-enable remembering passwords after tor has been toggled on, so it's a
minor inconvenience, really.

Thanks for the great tool.