Suggestion about TorButton

Hello!

First, thank you for this SUPERB extension :))

I have an idea of feature that could be interesting, but don't know
if you would agree to implement it, and moreover I think it is a lot
of job: It would be to force some of the bookmarks to use TOR,
whatever the TorButton status is.

For example, there would be one more function in the right click
menu, "Bookmark this link WITH TOR". Then, the link will always use
TOR, even if Tor is turned OFF with Torbutton.

What do you think? :)

Best,

F44