Re: concerning tor bug report #1026

On Jul 7, 2009, at 5:55 PM, Scott Bennett wrote:
[snip]
    But *which* descriptor?  The last successful one?  Or the one that
failed?

They generate a new one, based on their current config options.

    BTW, thank you for looking at this so quickly.  This one indeed is
much less urgent than the one Nick already fixed for me, but it's good
to know that it is being investigated.

Sure. I have written a fix and handed it to Nick for review.

                                 Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG

Best
Sebastian