Re: Flash Cookies and Tor.

 Thanks - Please see below for one more question / concern.

Can these cookies have connected my static non-Tor IP and the various Tor
IPs... can the flash cookie connect to the website even when flash is turned
off?
nope, as long as you NEVER, EVER, NOT EVEN ONCE have Flash enabled
while using Tor. or anything with privs (extensions, other plug-ins)
that have access to the local store, or other situations where remote
disclosure of local file content may occur.

OK, to continue this - in the past I did use Tor with Flash enabled after having Flash cookies on the hard drive from surfing when I was not using Tor. In your opinion, is it likely that some websites would use these Flash cookies to realise that the person surfing with Tor is the same person who was surfing days / weeks / months earlier when not using Tor? Would they then be able to connect non-Tor IPs to the person currently using Tor (me)?
an easier consideration, are you consistent about always using a
recent and signature verified release of the browser bundle?

Yes!
best regards,