[tor-talk] Workable Tor as service instructions for Win 7?

Hi all,
   I've tried t use a combination of the insturctions here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorFAQ#HowdoIrunmyTorrelayasanNTservice

and here:

https://trac-vidalia.torproject.org/projects/vidalia/wiki/FAQ#ExistingTor

to no avail. The service runs fine in Windows 7, but Vidalia will never prompt me for a password for connecting to the live Tor. Tried with 0.2.1.30 and 0.2.2.30.

Where am I suppose to locate my Torrc in case that I'm running it as an NT service? I've tried a few locations,

As a side note, running "tor -install"  says the option is depreciated, but using the recommended "tor --service install" give the error:
Jul 28 15:41:53.469 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Unknown option 'service'.  Failing.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset Maugham