[tor-talk] tor browser unpack to flash drive hangs at 16%

Tor browser bundle 1.3.26 for Win won't complete extracting to my flash drive. I have 7-Zip installed - but that shouldn't make a diff.

Other zip files (.zip format) unzip very fast to the drive, using WinRAR.

I d/l the browser bundle file 2nd time, & tried again. Unpacking progress screen hangs every time at 16%. Last time, I see many of the folders / files from the bundle appear to be on the flash drive, incl. the "start Tor Browser" file, but doubt it unpacked all the files. Doesn't appear to work.

Any ideas?