Re: [tor-talk] Exit Nodes in South Carolina

On Thursday 28 July 2011 18:15:01 William Wrightman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been through the exit node list at blutmagie but cannot find any
> exit nodes in South Carolina.  Does anyone have any ideas of SC nodes or
> those in close geographical proximity?

I'm in a county adjacent to South Carolina. I used to live within biking
distance of South Carolina, but that was before I heard of Tor, or even
remailers. I've seen my IP address geolocate to Salisbury, but I'm not there;
that's probably the regional hub of my ISP.

cmeclax