Re: [tor-talk] Anonymous Publishing Is Dead.

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012, at 12:34, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) wrote:
> You may even place in front of your TorHS, internet-exposed via Tor2web,
> a CloudFare.net frontend or other "cloudizer" to improve performance
> improved caches.

What is cloudfare? I tried and got pushed to some facebook page so I
closed the tab.

There should be some hosting platform. Because no matter how private
people have a hard time keeping a small server online 24/7. To make
things worse readers I expecting instant gratification. During the BBS
era there was some mistique associated with virtual places. And you
tried and tried till it worked. Today, once they get a 404 they never
come back.

> Additionally, i hope that we will see a new wave of "anonymous
> applications" that can be setup easily on your own desktop computer and
> easily exposed via TorHS.

It would be wonderful to have Thunderbird too, although the users are
only a few. Also some more privacy with Tor Brower â like a unique
screen resolution or the inability to probe for extensions from outside.

Cheers