Re: [tor-talk] Bursts of 'many circuit creation requests'

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:32:30 +0000, Julian Wissmann wrote:
> As it triggers on FreeBSD, I'd assume it to also do so on NetBSD.

Oh; you jumped the wrong trigger. :-) The router is NetBSD, the
tor node is linux. I didn't manage to get tor running on the router
itself due to problems getting either openssl compiled or the result
not crashing pretty fast. Some issues with openssl assembly code
(netbsd/sparc).

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."