[tor-talk] Tor on NetBSD/sparc (was: something else)

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:35:07 +0000, Julian Wissmann wrote:
> Ah, okay, so then you can probably just forget about it. Never had
> that bug trigger on Linux.
> Would've been interested about Tor performance on SPARC, though ;-)

You may possibly help out there. :-)

With 1.0.0.g -> can't compile.
With system openssl (ancient) -> crash.
(From memory)

Is it possible that there are byte order bugs in tor itself?

I'm just trying to build with the current 1.0.1g openssl, but
it will take a while on that system - it's not exactly fast.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>