Re: [tor-talk] More secure hidden service as client or relay?

When you run a relay, your ip become public so it gives some information
about you and your potential location. If your enemy knows that you are in
a specific region for exemple it could become dangerous for you !
On the other hand, it would be more difficult for your enemy to exploit the
dump of your communications to conclude that you are de hidden service
owner than if you run a client.

Don't forget to restrict the access to your service, don't let it open
world wide ;)

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Daniel Dennis <sdjfjsdfiuhszduh@xxxxxxxxxxx