Re: [tor-talk] TBB lags behind as Firefox ESR 10.0.6 is released

Hi,

Roger Dingledine wrote (21 Jul 2012 15:54:22 GMT) :
> the Tails people set up a forum, and I hear they hate it so much
> that at this point they wish they had nothing rather than the one
> they have.

Well, not exactly, else we would just shut it down immediately :)

But yeah, our current forum clearly did not scale well to its current
usage rate, and we do want to replace it with something better:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/improve_the_forum/

Cheers!