Re: [tor-talk] TorBrowser "New Identity"

On 06.07.2013 21:08, Lunar wrote:
>> But "New Identity" Button in TorButton is disabled. How can I enable the
>> "New Identity" Button in TorButton in this combination?

> You need to set the TOR_CONTROL_PORT, and one of the
> TOR_CONTROL_PASSWORD or TOR_CONTROL_COOKIE_AUTH_FILE environment
> variable.

Hi,

I used the following script but it does not enable "New Identity" button:

  #!/bin/bash
  TOR_CONTROL_PORT="9051"
  TOR_CONTROL_COOKIE_AUTH_FILE="$HOME/.tor/control_auth_cookie"
  /path/to/App/Firefox/firefox -profile /path/to/profile -no-remote

Tor cntrol port is 9051 and cookie auth is enabled, Tor is running.
Any idea?

Best regards
Karsten N.