Re: [tor-talk] Hiding IP address from my ISP

> I thought something was wrong or I was a total dummy, because everything I clicked didn't do anything.
>
> Any other ideas before I admit defeat.  They have other than movies so really good software, but I am afraid I am being watched.  I guess I could change carriers and stay away from movies.

The ideas people here are going to give you regarding your
quest for 'movies' and 'really good software' will be to tell you
to try clicking youtube.com and something like freecode.com.
Yes, everyone is being watched and everything is broken
or breakable. Read more and use appropriately. Specific
questions about Tor under agnostic use cases would
be more typical material here.