Re: [tor-talk] GoldBug.sf.net: Encrypted Messenger

> I think you sent this to the wrong address..

The goldbug site mentions its use with Tor. And the thread
OP here made a request for people to 'please test over Tor'.
While this subthread diverged from that, it's still pertinent
in context.

Both EFF and CCC press have and are receiving inquiries,
and I've seen at least one unofficial denial from CCC regarding
any involvement on their part. ...if that's what you mean.
I suspect those press parts will publicly resolve in a few days.

As to goldbug itself, who cares.