Re: [tor-talk] GoldBug.sf.net: Encrypted Messenger

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Thomas Asta <thomasasta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Messenger with Multi-Encryptio:
>
> http://goldbug.sourceforge.net/
>
> please test over Tor and is there a way to create a Tor integrated chat
> server for it?
>
> Anyone wanting to exchange keys?

FYI: I've seen this 'press release' (snippet included below) and
at least two complete unknowns to me namedropping it. That
and there is no mention of it on eff.org or ccc.de and barely
any on google. I don't mean to question anyone's project,
but if someone from EFF/CCC would like to confirm this
'in conjunction' bit... that would help bring the sense of
this project and it's 'release' full circle for the community.

bcc'd: eff
-----

DOWNLOAD & PRESS RELEASE 2013-07-27
[Today...] the EFF in conjunction with the Chaos Computer Club
announced a new secure Instant Messenger called:
GoldBug.sf.net (http://goldbug.sf.net)
http://mikeweber.users.sourceforge.net/