Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy patches for Mozilla Thunderbird

Hi,

> While you are talking about the torbrowser patches
> (https://gitweb.torproject.org/torbrowser.git/tree/HEAD:/src/current-patches/firefox),
> I'm referring to the Thunderbird Message-ID problem:

In all fairness, I agree with Mark Banner's comments that setting a
custom message-ID using the current approach can easily break things
if the extension doing so is not careful about it.

That being said, the only way to take this forward is to resume the
discussion with Mozilla and ask them their preferred way of getting
this done, so that we can work on the patches accordingly; we will be
doing this soon.

--
Sukhbir