Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy patches for Mozilla Thunderbird

Hi adrelanos,

adrelanos wrote (31 Jul 2013 00:14:58 GMT) :
>> adrelanos:
>>> Debian's answer is "get patches merged upstream" [â]
[...]
> Neil Williams:
>> Then create a new upstream which can take the patches and package the
> code *ONCE*.

Thanks for digging this up, it helps understand exactly where was the
misunderstanding. I appreciate it.

But, wow! This was the opinion of one individual Debian contributor
(who might not know the context well), expressed on one specialized
Debian mailing-list (among hundreds). May I suggest you are more
careful in the future, when drawing and spreading conclusions about
the Debian project's position? Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri